On 02/14/2015 07:12 AM, Romil Gupta wrote:
> Awesome, I like the idea.
>
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Christian Berendt <christ...@berendt.io>
> wrote:
>
>> At the moment there are three columns in the Gerrit overiew page showing
>> the status of a review request:
>>
>> * CR (Code-Review)
>> * V (Verified)
>> * Workflow (WF).
>>
>> After a core reviewer +2 (CR) a review request there will be a green
>> hook in the CR column in the overview page, regardless of -1 reviews.
>>
>> Sometimes I do not have the time to have a look in my Gerrit mail
>> folder. Sometimes I do not have the time to manually monitor pending
>> review requests. This is why I sometimes miss a new -1 of a reviewer
>> because it is not shown in the Gerrit overview page when there is
>> already a +2 of a core reviewer. Also a +2 of a core reviewer will
>> "overwrite" an existing -1 in the Gerrit overview page. Sometimes I do
>> not have the time to remove my +2 after a new -1 (at the moment it is
>> necessary to remove a +2 after a new -1 to be able to see the new -1 on
>> the Gerrit overview page).
>>
>> I would really like to have a fourth column in the Gerrit overview page
>> showing a -1 on a review request even if there is already a +2 of a core
>> reviewer.
>>
>> What do you think about this?
>>
>> And if this idea is appreciated how can this fourth column be added to
>> the Gerrit overview page?
>>
>> Christian.

Using gerrit queries might come in handy here.

https://review.openstack.org/Documentation/user-search.html

For a start, this gets me all reviews that are open for which I am not
the author, where I voted +1 (or better) and someone else voted -1 (or
lower). I just gave it a quick test to try it out, it might need refining.

NOT owner:self status:open label:Code-Review>=+1,self label:Code-Review<=-1

Thanks,
Anita.