Hi all,

I would like to add some (own) JavaScript functions to the image list, in Project dashboard.

I've followed up the documentation (http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/topics/customizing.html#custom-javascript), but I think it is outdated, because that documentation refers to directory tree which is not the same in (for example) Juno release. I mean, there is no: openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project/templates/project/ (check https://github.com/cernops/horizon/tree/master-patches/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project)

So, my question is: Where should I write my own JavaScript functions to be able to use them in the image list (project dashboard)?. The important point here is that my new JavaScript functions should be available to "compress" process which is execute (by default) during RPM building.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Marcos.