As I said in your code review I don't really like an approach that
require saving a random generate id in the config file and a keystone
restart.
I would like you to review my proposal if you don't mind
https://review.openstack.org/156527

I think this is a quite important bug in devstack since it prevents
users to create or manage projects, so I would ask anyone interested -
especially devstack core reviewers - to give a look to the bug report
https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1421616 and the proposed fixes.

On 02/27/15 06:38, Jamie Lennox wrote:

> [...]

Pasquale Porreca

DEK Technologies