OpenStack Devs,

There is an item [1] on the 2015-03-10 TC meeting agenda [2] that I would like
to highlight so discussion can commence prior to voting. Magnum’s contributors
have indicated our intent to join the OpenStack namespace in accordance with
our new governance requirements [3]. I will attend the upcoming TC meeting, and
will be available to answer any questions leading up to the meeting by email or
on IRC with our team [4].

Thanks,

Adrian Otto

[1] https://review.openstack.org/161080
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee
[3]
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/new-projects-requirements.rst
[4] I am adrian_otto in #openstack-containers on Freenode.