Hi everyone,

I am Xiaoyuan Lu, a recipient oftheHP Helion OpenStack scholarship, and ElizabethK. Josephis my mentor from HP. I would like to work on projects related to Keystone. Considering the amount of work and tiime limit, after going through the Keystone specs, finally we decided to work on "oslo-cache-using-dogpile".[0]

At the Oslo meeting this week, I met with the Oslo team and we identified the need to add some ideas for what the library API might need to include with regard to the Oslo Cache Updated to use dogpile.cache spec.

Can we get some feedback to help flesh this out?

[0]http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/oslo-specs/specs/kilo/oslo-cache-using-dogpile.html

--
Xiaoyuan Lu
Computer Science M.S.