On 03/06/2015 01:29 PM, Matthias Runge wrote:
On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 11:08:44AM -0500, Adam Young wrote:
No matter what we do in devstack, this is something, horizon and
keystone devs need to fix first. E.g. in Horizon, we still discover hard
coded URLs here and there. To catch that kind of things, I had a patch
up for review, to easily configure moving Horizon from using http server
root to something different.
Link?
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/86880/

Obviously, that needs a bit work now.

Please bring that back to life. I added myself as a reviewer. That is absolutely necessary, and should not be too controversial.