Hi Geoff,

I'm very happy to know that companies like Cisco wants to use Reseller.

When we start the Hierarchical Multitenancy implementation we had some use
cases in mind, there is:

- Organize a divisional department of a company.
- Reseller
- Merge/Acquisition
- Contracting parties

The first use case are done with the implementation with HMT in Kilo-1,
here we are requesting the FFE for Reseller and we want to implement the
other use cases in a near future.

These use cases are more focused in the Keystone side, but I believe that
we can expand this feature for the other services, like we are trying to do
implementing Nested Quotas in Nova
https://github.com/openstack/nova-specs/blob/master/specs/kilo/approved/nested-quota-driver-api.rst
(and in other services that have quotas control in Liberty). We are working
to add the HMT support in Horizon.

I like your use cases and we need a Design Session in the next summit,
maybe a cross project session, to define the next steps for Reseller.

Any questions I'm available.

Cheers,

Raildo