On 23/03/15 09:24 -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
Excerpts from Li Ma's message of 2015-03-23 18:23:39 +0800:
Hi all,

During previous threads discussing about zeromq driver, a subgroup may
be necessary to exchange knowledge and improve efficiency of
communication and development. In this subgroup, we can schedule a
given topic or just discuss some re-factoring stuff or bugs in irc
room at a fixed time.

Actually I'm not sure whether it is suitable to call it a 'subgroup'.
Besides, if it is possible, we need to figure out the suitable meeting
time and irc channel. Please give advice.

The goal we set at the Kilo summit was to have a group of people
interested in zmq start contributing to the driver, and I had hoped to
the library overall. How do we feel that is going?

One way to create a separate group to manage the zmq driver is to move
it to a separate repository. Is the internal API for messaging drivers
stable enough to do that?

At this point, I believe it is stable enough for having external
drivers. If the ZMQ team takes the first step here, it'd be an
unvaluable opportunity to see how this works and prepare the field for
future drivers.

Flavio

--
@flaper87