On 26/03/15 15:56, Matt Fischer wrote:
We don't have heat stack-abandon enabled. It's marked as a "preview
feature", have you had any issues?

It's fairly safe for this use case. If it's important for you that you don't lose track of your resources and you want to adopt them again later, it's a bit more dicey:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bugs?field.tag=abandon-adopt

Once you abandon the stack I assume
you remove the resources outside of heat using nova/neutron etc?

Correct.

- ZB

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Ala Rezmerita