Hi Vikram,

I had the same problem. I had first to manually add the remote:
git remote add gerrit ssh://vikram.choudh...@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/neutron-specs.git

then "git review -s" worked.

Claudio

Il 04-Apr-15 1:09 PM, Vikram Choudhary ha scritto:
Hi All,

Can anyone please help me in resolving the below errors.

viksdeep@ubuntu:~/work/neutron-specs$ git review -s
Creating a git remote called "gerrit" that maps to:

ssh://vikram.choudh...@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/neutron-specs.git
<http://vikram.choudh...@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/neutron-specs.git>
<traceback object at 0x7fe3acbf0908>
We don't know where your gerrit is. Please manually create a remote
named "gerrit" and try again.
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 1196, in <module>
     main()
   File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 1110, in main
     config['hostname'], config['port'], config['project'])
   File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 489, in check_remote
     add_remote(hostname, port, project, remote)
   File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 353, in add_remote
     raise Exception("Error running %s" % cmd)
Exception: Error running git remote add -f gerrit
ssh://vikram.choudh...@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/neutron-specs.git
<http://vikram.choudh...@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/neutron-specs.git>
viksdeep@ubuntu:~/work/neutron-specs$

Thanks