On 08/04/15 15:55, Thierry Carrez wrote:

I'm especially worried with python-cinderclient, python-designateclient
and django_openstack_auth which are more than 2 months old and may well
contemplate another kilo release that could be disrupting at this point.

In general: a great idea, and I've been expecting this for a longer time now. That would save some work.

django_openstack_auth: it's quite stable now, although it would make sense to cut a newer release for kilo. We will merge that into horizon eventually, since it's a helper and we never saw anyone to use it outside of horizon.

Matthias