On 11/04/15 14:02, Dan Prince wrote:
Looks like our SSL certificate has expired for the currently active CI
cloud. We are working on getting a new one generated and installed.
Until then CI jobs won't get processed.

A new cert has been installed in the last few minutes and ZUUL has started kicking off new jobs so we should be through the backlog soon.

At this weeks meeting we'll discuss putting something in place to ensure we are ahead of this the next time.

Derek

Dan