Hi, TripleO currently has an alternate meeting time scheduled for
Wednesdays at 08:00 UTC. The alternate meeting actually hasn't
happened the last 4 occurrences that I know of [2].

Do we still need the alternate meeting time slot? I'd like to
accommodate as many people as possible to be either to attend one of
our two meeting times. The last time this came up, we tracked people's
opinions in an etherpad[3], and a doodle, which has since expired.
Maybe a good first step would be to just update your preferences in
the etherpad, so we can start to see if there's a larger group of
people we can accommodate at the alternate meeting time.

Keep in mind we also need 1 or 2 people to volunteer to run the
alternate meeting :).

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TripleO
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2015/
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-alternate-meeting-time