Hello,

Parts of the OpenStack community in China recently joined together to focus on
bug fixing for Nova and Neutron. This is the 1st event of its kind for this
group and they are very excited to make this contribution.  They identified 43
bugs to work on and have submitted patches for 29 of them.

I'm asking for your support to prioritize these patches for your review to
support increasing the stability and robustness of these key OpenStack services
and provide appreciation and on-going motivation to the OpenStack PRC
development community for this effort. The etherpad with the bug fix details is
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/prc_kilo_nova_neutron_hackathon

For future hackathons, would be interested in your suggestions on how we can
increase the impact in terms of timing in the cycle, methodology of engagement
of cores, triaging of bugs.

Ruchi Bhargava
Intel Corporation