Hi Kyle,

I am currently contributing to integrating ONOS with OpenStack Neutron. I just
have a doubt. Could you please kindly clarify?

For L2 integration, it is clear that we can directly develop a ML2 driver for
ONOS without having to register a BP.

But for L3 integration, since currently there is no provider and driver support
for L3 router service plugin, do we still need to register a L3 plugin BP for
ONOS?

Moreover, if the above BP is needed, will the corresponding code be part of
Neutron or reside outside neutron as vendor code?

Regards,
Feng