You rock, Ramy. Seriously, awesome work.

-jay

On 04/20/2015 01:17 AM, Asselin, Ramy wrote:
All Third-Party CI operators:

We’ve got 85 Third Party CI systems registered in the wiki[1], all of
them running a variety of closed & open-source solutions.

Instead of individually maintaining all those similar solutions, let’s
join together and collectively maintain a single solution.

If that sounds good to you, there’s an Infra-spec that’s been approved
[2] to refactor much of what the Infrastructure team uses for the
upstream “Jenkins” CI to be more easily reusable by many of us.

We’ve got stories defined [3], and a few patches submitted. We’re using
the gerrit-topic “downstream-puppet” [4].

For example, we’ve got the first part under review for the “Log Server”,
which creates your own version of http://logs.openstack.org/

If anyone is interested in migrating towards a common solution, reply,
or ping me IRC (asselin) on Freenode #openstack-infra, or join some of
the third party ci meetings [5].

Thanks!

Ramy

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems