On 04/22/2015 04:33 PM, Kyle Mestery wrote:
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Sean M. Collins <s...@coreitpro.com
<mailto:s...@coreitpro.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    Kyle Mestery has asked me to serve as a cross-project liaison between
    Neutron and Nova. So, I'd like to say hello, and
    direct everyone towards an etherpad that I have created.

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-neutron

    The etherpad can serve as a way to collect items that should be
    discussed between the projects.

    I will be attending the Nova main meetings to field Neutron
    questions, or at least provide who on the Neutron side would know the
    answer to a question.

    This is a big job, and I'd like to see if there is a volunteer on the
    Nova side who would be interested in also helping this effort, who could
    do the reverse (Sit in on Neutron meetings, field Nova questions).

    Thank you, and I look forward to working with everyone!

Sean, thank you so much for "volunteering" to take on this incredibly
important job. I'm hoping we can get someone from the nova side to work
hand-in-hand with you and ensure we continue to drive issues related to
both nova and neutron to conclusion in a way which benefits are mutual
users!

Agreed. I'm hoping that someone in the Nova community -- note, this does not need to be a Nova core contributor -- can step up to the plate and serve in this critical role.

Best,
-jay