This might be a bit presumptuous, but why not give it a try...

This cycle's TC elections didn't come with a set of prepackaged
questions and though the self-nomination messages have included some
very interesting stuff I think it would be useful to get answers
from the candidates on at least one topical but open-ended
question. Maybe other people have additional questions they think
are important but this one is the one that matters to me and also
captures the role that I wish the TC filled more strongly. Here's
the preamble:

There are lots of different ways to categorize the various
stakeholders in the OpenStack community, no list is complete. For
the sake of this question the people I'm concerned with are the
developers, end-users and operators of OpenStack: the individuals
who are actively involved with it on a daily basis. I'm intentionally
leaving out things like "the downstream".

There are many different ways to define "quality". For the sake of
this question feel free to use whatever definition you like but take
it as given that "quality" needs to be improved.

Here's the question:

What can and should the TC at large, and you specifically, do to ensure
quality improves for the developers, end-users and operators of
OpenStack as a full system, both as a project being developed and a
product being used?

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent