On 14/05/15 20:23, Matt Riedemann wrote:

Regarding RHEL, I think this is a safe bet because in Kilo nova dropped
python 2.6 support and RHEL > 6 doesn't have py26 so you'd be in trouble
running kilo+ nova on RHEL 6.x anyway.

I'm personally happy to hear this, because it is a pain supporting older platforms. But I don't see it mentioned at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Kilo. Should it have been mentioned there, or is there another forum for mentioning important changes such as this?

Regards,
        Neil