On 06/03/2015 10:29 AM, Amy Zhang wrote:
Hi guys,

I have installed Kilo and try to use identity v3. I am using v3 policy file. I changed the domain_id for cloud admin as "default". As cloud admin, I tried "openstack domain list" and got the error message saying that I was not authorized.

The part I changed in policy.json:

"cloud_admin": "rule:admin_required and domain_id:default",

The error I got from "openstack domain list":

ERROR: openstack You are not authorized to perform the requested action: identity:create_domain (Disable debug mode to suppress these details.) (HTTP 403) (Request-ID: req-2f42b1da-9933-4494-9b39-c1664d154377)

Has anyone tried identity v3 in Kilo? Did you have this problem? Any suggestions?

Can you paste your policy file somewhere? Did you restart the keystone service after changing your policy? Can you provide your exactly openstack command line arguments and/or the rc file you sourced into your shell environment before running openstack?

Thanks
Amy
--
Best regards,