On 11/06/15 17:36 +0300, Matthew Mosesohn wrote:
[..]

Secondly, I'd like to point out that Fuel is not so different from
what other teams are doing. At the Summit, I heard from others who all
maintain internal Gerrits and internal forks of the modules. The
difference is that Fuel is being worked on in the open in StackForge.
Anyone is free to contribute to Fuel as he or she wishes, take our
patches, or review changesets.

TBH, I really dislike the fact that there are internal forks but as
long as they are kept internal, I don't really care.

It's not correct to just copy/paste code, sure, but at least they are
not making it publicly consumable with the wrong attributions.

I do prefer (and I believe Emiliem does as well) to have Fuel in the
open, which is - I'd guess - why this thread was started in the first
place. Finding a solution to the issues stated in Emiliem's email
would certainly help.

None of this is meant as an accusation, I'm just making a point in
favor of improving the collaboration between both teams because you're
all doing an amazing job.

Cheers,
Flavio

--