Hi,

In Cinder we had merged a complicated piece of code[1] to be able to return
something from flow that was reverted. Basically outside we needed an
information if volume was rescheduled or not. Right now this is done by
injecting information needed into exception thrown from the flow. Another idea
was to use notifications mechanism of TaskFlow. Both ways are rather
workarounds than real solutions.

I wonder if TaskFlow couldn't provide a mechanism to mark stored element to not
be removed when revert occurs. Or maybe another way of returning something from
reverted flow?

Any thoughts/ideas?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/154920/