+1

From: Kevin Benton <blak...@gmail.com<mailto:blak...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 9:15 PM
To: OpenStack List
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] Proposing YAMAMOTO Takashi for the Control
Plane core team

Hello all!

As the Lieutenant of the built-in control plane[1], I would like YAMAMOTO
Takashi to be a member of the control plane core reviewer team.

He has been extensively reviewing the entire codebase[2] and his feedback on
patches related to the reference implementation has been very useful. This
includes everything ranging from the AMPQ API to OVS flows.

Existing cores that have spent time working on the reference implementation
(agents and AMQP code), please vote +1/-1 for his addition to the team. Aaron,
Gary, Assaf, Maru, Kyle, Armando, Carl and Oleg; you have all been reviewing
things in these areas recently so I would like to hear from you specifically.

1.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/core-reviewers.html#core-review-hierarchy
2.
http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/neutron-group/90<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__stackalytics.com_report_contribution_neutron-2Dgroup_90&d=BQMFaQ&c=Sqcl0Ez6M0X8aeM67LKIiDJAXVeAw-YihVMNtXt-uEs&r=VlZxHpZBmzzkWT5jqz9JYBk8YTeq9N3-diTlNj4GyNc&m=A2TGKyHtjvHMoKAlUFNuhtp-EzJCAvuVDvWuJUrU1wk&s=9R8xJGSgvpUrtXxNWiW9X8dZVgUoEaCH5GvU6rrGBqU&e=>

Cheers
--
Kevin Benton