A bit of a tangent, but it seems like the url would be to a public Swift
system. I am unclear if a "source git repo" would be relevant but, assuming
Swift would be "optional", perhaps users could host catalog LP's in git or some
other distribution mechanism and have a method by which solum could import them
from the catalog into that deployment's object store.