Hey Kolla cats (and Magnum cats),

I have a tooth infection, which isn’t super serious, but the pain levels are
about a 8 out of 10 on the holy fuck scale.  As a result, my work is a bit
impaired.  I may be a bit MIA in the next week while I sort out the medical
problem and get my tooth into a manageable state of pain.  Please keep working
towards getting the blueprints for liberty 1 in a completed state, fixing
confirmed bugs, and confirming triaged bugs.

Making matters worse for me personally, because our government is a bunch of
baby-sitter fail, my Dentist can only call in AC3 over the phone and he is in a
different state presently.  He said what I really need is oxycodone.  He did
give me a zpac which may reduce the pain levels by getting rid of the root
infection.

Anyway, our community is self sufficient so this is more to inform people  the
Kolla PTL could be MIA over the next week.  If I need someone to handle the
wendesday meeting I’ll reach out to someone via irc.

Regards
-steve