Hi All,

I have contributed some codes in my bp/horizon-policy-abstraction which aims to
simplify the expression of policy in Congress. All need to do is choose the
objects and violation-condition you care about and the action you want to take
for this policy in the drop-down list, without worry about how to edit datalog
sentence. The code review is in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/195074/.
However, I just have several use cases, could someone offer me some use cases
to test the applicability of this abstraction UI? Thanks so much!

Best Regards,
Yali