Hi, all
    I have some questions about how to load kernel module of IPSec. I'm using
Openswan to build VPNaas and there is a error message says "no kernel code
presently loaded" when I run "ipsec verify". My solution is running "service
ipsec start" on host to load kernel module. Everything goes okay when I run it.
But I think the solution is too ungraceful. Does anyone have a simple solution
to resolve this problem instead of run "service ipsec start"?

Thx.
Zhi Chang