[Note: I’m copying this to openstack-dev in case there are potential
participants who have not yet joined the product-wg list.]

The OpenStack Product WG is considering whether to hold a 2-day mid-cycle
sprint to accelerate its work. We understand that scheduling during the summer
is difficult, and we will only hold this meeting if we can get critical mass.
If you are seriously interested in participating, please respond to this poll
by selecting dates and indicating your preferred (or required) locations in the
comments.

Doodle poll link:

https://doodle.com/sskuwycqfa3vhu9e <https://doodle.com/sskuwycqfa3vhu9e>

Geoff Arnold