Thanks very much all it's a privilege. Look forward to continuing to help out as much as possible; please feel free to drop me a line on IRC or email any time.

-Paul

On 14/07/15 17:01, Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
Well that is unanimous.  Welcome to the core team Paul!

Regards
-steve

From: "Daneyon Hansen (danehans)" <daneh...@cisco.com
<mailto:daneh...@cisco.com>>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 8:56 AM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kolla] Proposal for Paul Bourke for Kolla Core

    +1

    From: "Steven Dake (stdake)" <std...@cisco.com
    <mailto:std...@cisco.com>>
    Date: Monday, July 13, 2015 at 7:40 PM
    <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
    <mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>

        Hey folks,

        I am proposing Paul Bourke for the Kolla core team.  He did a
        fantastic job getting Kolla into shape to support multiple
        distros and from source/from binary installation.  His
        statistics are fantastic including both code and reviews.  His
        reviews are not only voluminous, but consistently good.  Paul is
        helping on many fronts and I would feel make a fantastic
        addition to our core reviewer team.

        Consider my proposal to count as one +1 vote.

        Any Kolla core is free to vote +1, abstain, or vote –1.  A –1
        vote is a veto for the candidate, so if you are on the fence,
        best to abstain :)  We require 3 core reviewer votes to approve
        a candidate.  I will leave the voting open until July 20th 0000
        UTC.  If the vote is unanimous prior to that time or a veto vote
        is received, I’ll close voting and make appropriate adjustments
        to the gerrit groups.

        Regards
        -steve