All,

The OpenStack Security Guide is migrating to RST format [1] and with help from
the docs team we hope to have this completed shortly. We will therefore be
entering a freeze on all changes coming into the Security Guide until the
migration is complete, and all future changes will be in the much easier RST
format.

Progress can be tracked on the etherpad [2] or specific issues can be asked in
announcement will be made when the migration is complete.

Thanks,

Nathaniel

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1463111
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sec-guide-rst