Hi There,

I have been thinking that it would make a lot of sense to have separate
launchpad projects for Fuel plugins.

The main benefits I foresee….

- Fuel project will be less of a bottleneck for bug triage and it should be
more effective to have team members do the bug triage. After all, they are best
placed to make the required judgement call.
- A feature can be spread across multiple plugins, like it’s the case with LMA
toolchain, and so it would be better to have a separate project to regroup
them.
- It is counter intuitive and awkward to create blueprints for plugins in Fuel
project itself in addition to making it cluttered with stuffs that unrelated to
Fuel.

Can you please tell me what’s your thinking about this?
Thanks
Patrick

--
Patrick Petit