Our current modules are officially supporting Kilo.
We would like to move our master branch forward to Liberty support but
since we rely on RDO/UCO packages [1] and RDO is AFIK not providing
'stable enough' liberty packages, we can't merge any feature that is
'liberty only', since we can't actually test it.

That's the current situation and we are working to get this solved as
soon as possible so we can go ahead.
I would ask our contributors to understand this situation and make their
patch work in progress when then break Kilo configuration.

Thanks,

[1]
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/puppet-openstack-specs/specs/kilo/master-policy.html#proposed-change
---