Hi all,

As I understand it, the persistence and related backends are intended to store
atom and flow state. This will only persist until the end of an entirely
successful run (unless explicitly configured to not purge for auditing and
other such reasons). My question is: Is there a way to configure storage to
persist data across runs? My specific use case: I’ve defined an authentication
task. The auth server allows for ticket-based auth, which means the user
(optionally) wouldn’t have to log in on every run if storage could be
configured to persist the given token across runs.

Did I miss something in the docs about this use case or should I be looking at
something like oslo.cache to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Demian