From: Dolph Mathews [mailto:dolph.math...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 7:03 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Keystone][Glance] keystonemiddleware & multiple
keystone endpoints

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 7:40 AM, Hans Feldt
<hans.fe...@ericsson.com<mailto:hans.fe...@ericsson.com>> wrote:
How do you configure/use keystonemiddleware for a specific identity endpoint
among several?

In an OPNFV multi region prototype I have keystone endpoints per region. I
would like keystonemiddleware (in context of glance-api) to use the local
keystone for performing user token validation. Instead keystonemiddleware seems
to use the first listed keystone endpoint in the service catalog (which could
be wrong/non-optimal in most regions).

I found this closed, related bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-keystoneclient/+bug/1147530

This (brand new) bug report appears to describe the same issue:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystonemiddleware/+bug/1488347

Thanks,
Hans