https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sahara-liberty-doc-update-day

it has been updated with all the docs and we are ready to roll starting on monday aug 31.

mike

On 08/24/2015 09:41 AM, Ethan Gafford wrote:
Hello all,

Bugfix days for Liberty's Sahara release have begun! Please sign up for bug
fixes at:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sahara-liberty-bug-fix-day

Cheers,
Ethan Gafford
Senior Software Engineer
OpenStack Sahara
Red Hat, Inc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sergey Lukjanov" <slukja...@mirantis.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 11:12:33 AM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [sahara] Bug triage/fix and doc update days in Liberty

Hi folks,

on todays IRC meeting [0] we've agreed to have:

1) Bug triage day on Aug 17
We're looking for the volunteer to coordinate it ;) If someone wants to do it,
please, reply to this email.
http://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sahara-liberty-bug-triage-day

2) Bug fix day on Aug 24
Ethan (egafford) volunteered to coordinate it.
http://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sahara-liberty-bug-fix-day

3) Doc update day on Aug 31
Mike (elmiko) volunteered to coordinate it.
http://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sahara-liberty-doc-update-day

Coordinators, please, add some initial notes to the ether pads and ensure that
folks will be using them to sync efforts. For communication let's use
#openstack-sahara IRC channel as always.

Thanks.

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/sahara/2015/sahara.2015-08-13-14.00.html