Hello all,

I went over the code and noticed that we have default DHCP configuration
both in neutron/common/config.py  (dhcp_lease_duration , dns_domain and
dhcp_agent_notification)

But also we have it in neutron/agent/dhcp/config.py (DHCP_AGENT_OPTS,
DHCP_OPTS)

I think we should consider merging them (especially the agent configuration)
into one place so it will be easier to find them.

I will add a bug on myself to address that, anyone know if this was done in
purpose
for some reason, or anyone have other thoughts regarding this?

Thanks
Gal.