Hi,

I'm glad to see the interest and I also support the idea of using the IRC
channel that is already set up for further communication. Should we aim for a
meeting/discussion there around the end of this week or during next week?

@Nikolay, Sylvain: Thanks for support and bringing together a list of action
items as very first steps.

@Pierre: You wrote that you are using Blazar. Are you using it as is with an
older version of OpenStack or you have a modified version of the project/code?

Best Regards,
Ildikó