Excerpts from Ihar Hrachyshka's message of 2015-09-04 21:07:47 +0200:
> > On 04 Sep 2015, at 18:39, Doug Hellmann <d...@doughellmann.com> wrote:
> >

> > PTLs,
> >
> > We have quite a few unreleased client changes pending, and it would
> > be good to go ahead and publish them so they can be tested as part
> > of the release candidate process. I have the full list of changes for
> > each project below, so please find yours and review them and then
> > propose a release request to the openstack/releases repository.
> >
> > On a separate note, for next cycle we need to do a better job of
> > releasing these much much earlier (a few of these changes are at
> > least a month old). Remember that changes to libraries do not go
> > into the gate for consuming projects until that library is released.
> > If you have any suggestions for how to do improve our tracking for
> > needed releases, let me know.
> >
> > Doug
> >

> > [ Unreleased changes in openstack/python-barbicanclient ]
> >
> > Changes in python-barbicanclient 3.3.0..97cc46a
>

> +++
>
> It may also block some efforts, f.e. we cannot move with fullstack tests for
> QoS feature in neutron because those rely on neutronclient changes that are
> not yet released.

The next release of neutronclient has some breaking changes, and since
we're heading into a 3-day weekend here in the US Kyle and I have agreed
to put that release off until Tuesday of next week. I'll do it early
US/Eastern time.

Doug