Hi all,

I have a question. Hoping one of the Glance cores or spec-cores could answer.

As part of adding some encryption related work, we would like to propose an
additional data-security.json file to Glance metadefs which can be used to set
encryption requirements for an image. Should we have to propose a BP for this
or just submit as part of a patch with our reasons for doing the same?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Deepti

[P.S: I didn't get any response on IRC and hence this email.]