Hi devs,

I am trying Ceilometer with gnocchi.

I find that gnocchi cannot deal with combined resource-id such as
instance-xxxxxx-tapxxxxxx or instance-xxxx-vda. I'm not sure whether it is my
configuration problem or just bug.

And if such combined resource-id can be processed correctly, what about its
metadata(or called attributes)? In current design, gnocchi seems treat
instance-aaa, instance-aaa-tap111,   instance-aaa-tap222 as equal although they
have parent-child relationship and share many attributes.

Is anyone else have the same problem and concern?