+1

On 29/09/15 22:56, Sergey Kraynev wrote:
Hi Heaters!

Previously we had constant "tradition" to change meeting time for involving more people from different time zones. However last release cycle show, that two different meetings with 07:00 and 20:00 UTC are comfortable for most of our contributors. Both time values are acceptable for me and I plan to visit both meetings. So I suggested to leave it without any changes.

What do you think about it ?

Regards,
Sergey.