+1 I actually thought he was core already :)

On 30/09/15 01:24, Sam Yaple wrote:
+1 Michal will be a great addition to the Core team.

On Sep 29, 2015 6:48 PM, "Martin André" <martin.an...@gmail.com
<mailto:martin.an...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 7:20 AM, Steven Dake (stdake)
    <std...@cisco.com <mailto:std...@cisco.com>> wrote:

        Hi folks,

        I am proposing Michal for core reviewer.  Consider my proposal
        as a +1 vote.  Michal has done a fantastic job with rsyslog, has
        done a nice job overall contributing to the project for the last
        cycle, and has really improved his review quality and
        participation over the last several months.

        Our process requires 3 +1 votes, with no veto (-1) votes.  If
        your uncertain, it is best to abstain :)  I will leave the
        voting open for 1 week until Tuesday October 6th or until there
        is a unanimous decision or a  veto.

    +1, without hesitation.

    Martin

        Regards