On 10/09/2015 02:16 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
On 10/9/2015 12:03 PM, Jay Pipes wrote:
I had a proposal [1] to completely rework the whole shadow table mess
and db archiving functionality. I continue to believe that is the
appropriate solution for this, and that we should rip out the existing
functionality because it simply does not work properly.

Best,
-jay

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/137669/

Are you going to pick that back up? Or sick some minions on it.

I don't personally have the bandwidth to do this. If anyone out there in Nova contributor land has interest, just find me on IRC. :)

-jay