hi Folks
    I find that the v2 /volumes and /volumes/detail sort API has been updated
to support multiple sort keys and sort directions using the single 'sort'
parameterin this patch[1].     But this patch still supported old API using
'sort_key' and 'sort_dir' parameters which have been deprecated. We did not
stop supporting the old API.    So I want to know will the deprecated old sort
APIs supporting code be deleted in the future? Or 'sort_key' and 'sort_dir'
parameters will still be supported forever.
[1]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/141914/
Best regard.chenying(IRC) ying.c...@huawei.com