Hi,

For some months now I've been preparing a weekly summary of traffic on openstack-dev and distributing it to interested colleagues at Rackspace.

It was pointed out to me that while somewhat specific in focus - I tend to only flag things that relate to what we're working on in our team - it might none the less be useful to a wider audience.

So in the hope it is indeed of use, may I introduce "Last week on openstack-dev" (aka Lwood) to the community :)

  http://hugh.blemings.id.au/openstack/lwood/

Or if you prefer RSS

  http://hugh.blemings.id.au/category/Lwood/feed/

Feedback welcome :)

I note there is some overlap with the great summary prepared by Mike and Jay that now appears in the Openstack Community newsletter, my hope is that it will be possible to contribute to or combine efforts somehow in the future :)

I'll be adding it to planet.openstack.org in the next few days once I'm sure the RSS feed behaves as it should.

Cheers,
Hugh