Dear folks

I have met a problem when implement IPAM driver, ML2 doesn't call
remove_subnet function of ipam driver because ML2 doesn't use delete_subnet
function of NeutronDbPluginV2

Now I workaround by using "SUBNET BEFORE_DELETE" event to notify external
IPAM that subnet will be deleted, but I think it's not a good solution.
According to my understanding this event should be used for checking subnet
is in-used or not. I think ML2 should call IPAM driver for this situation
or provide additional "SUBNET AFTER_DELETE" event

Thanks,
Thanh

Email: legiangt...@gmail.com <legiangth...@gmail.com>