Hi fulers!
I’d like to let you know that because of the bug [1] in tox 2.2.1 we had to
change [2] tox.ini temporarily to unlock the gate until the author of tox is
working on the fix for the problem. Those changes in tox.ini revoke all freedom
of configuring how tests on one’s local environment are run, so all environment
variables except FUEL_WEB_ROOT and TEST_NAILGUN_DB are ignored.
Please also note, that setting those two variables is now _mandatory_ — tests
will fail with strange errors, if that is not done. I will keep you updated as
soon as tox is fixed and the temporary changes to tox.ini are reverted.

- romcheg