+1 welcome to the team :)

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
+1 from me! would be great to have you on board gcb

-- Dims

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Victor Stinner<vstin...@redhat.com>  wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that ChangBo Guo (aka gcb) is very active in various Oslo
projects, to write patches but also to review patches written by others. He
attend Oslo meetings, welcome reviews, etc. It's a pleasure to work with
him.

To accelerate the Oslo development, I propose to invite ChangBo to become an
Oslo core reviewer. I asked him privately and he already replied that it
would be a honor for him.

What do you think?

ChangBo Guo's open changes:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:glongw...@gmail.com+status:open,n,z