From:   Stan Lagun <sla...@mirantis.com>
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date:   11/27/2015 04:04 AM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] [Murano] 'NoMatchingFunctionException:
No function "#operator_." matches supplied arguments' error when adding an
application to an environment

Here is the full story:

real YAML that is generated is stored in murano database in packages
table. Murano Dashboard obtains form definitions in YAML from API. But to
improve performance it also caches them locally. And when it does it
stores them in Python pickle format [1] rather then original YAML, but
doesn't change the extension (actually this is a bug). That's why when you
take yamls from dashboard cache they doesn't look like a valid YAML though
they contain the same information and can be decrypted back (that's what I
did to find the error you had). But is is much easier to take real YAML
from database though

[1]: https://docs.python.org/2/library/pickle.html

Sincerely yours,
Stan Lagun