Hi Armando,

On 12/02/2015 07:49 PM, Armando M. wrote:
Hi neutrinos,

It's been a couple of months that the Bug deputy process has been in
place [1,2]. Since the beginning of Mitaka we have collected the
following statistics (for neutron and neutronclient):

Total bug reports: 373

  * Fix committed: 144
  * Unassigned: 73
      o New: 17
      o Incomplete: 20
      o Confirmed: 27
      o Triaged: 6

At first, it is clear that we do not fix issues nearly as fast as they
come in, but at least we managed to keep the number of
unassigned/unvetted bugs relatively small, so kudos to you all who
participated in this experiment. I don't have data based on older
releases, so I can't see whether we've improved or worsened, and I'd
like to ask for feedback from the people who played with this first
hand, especially on the amount of time that has taken them to do deputy
duty for their assigned week.

my feedback is very positive. I think the new process is good, thanks for setting it up! During my week I was looking at newly filed bugs every day and triaged them. This took around 1 or 2 hours a day. But it was a quiet week...so the load was not super high.

cheers,

Rossella

  * ihrachys
  * regXboi